University Of Rwanda UR-CMHSBD Ltd :Tender notice
TENDER NOTICE N0: 09/P/05/2018/ICB / UR – CMHSBD LTD
TITLE: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SUPPLYING CLINICAL MATERIAL AND CONSUMABLES ON BEHALF OF UR-CMHSBD LTD
UR-CMHSBD Ltd is a private limited company owned by University of Rwanda – College of Medicine and Health Sciences. Its mandate is to manage the income generating activities of UR – CMHS in a cost effective way. Their activities include clinical, dental, ophthalmology, imaging and laboratory services, health and environmental related consultancy and research. It invites companies operating in pharmacy domain to indicate their interest in supplying different dental materials during a one year period for UR-CMHSBD Ltd services.
Evaluation of expressions of interest will be based on a specific experience of the company in supplying such materials and fulfillment the following administrative documents:
- Motivation letter: Letter expressing their interest to work with UR-CMHSBD Ltd addressed to Managing Director.
- A trading license comprising the activity of supplying medical equipment and materials or related;
- RRA valid clearance certificate(for local companies)
- Copy of RSSB valid clearance certificate(for local companies)
- Providing a list of medical materials and consumables on which their interest is based
- At least one purchase order or contract or certificate of good completion, as reference of completion of similar supplies
Selected companies shall sign a contract with UR-CMHSBD Ltd and shall being shortlisted any time the materials or consumables are needed to provide their competitive quotation.
For more information, interested companies will use the followed addresses: UR-CMHSBD Ltd Procurement office at University of Rwanda, College of Medicine and Health Sciences (UR-CMHS), Kigali Campus next SONARWA (former KHI), P.O Box.7575-Kigali, Tel: 0788394893/0788317400/0786689121 at any time during working hours.
Expressions of interest must be submitted to the above mentioned address not later than Friday, the 15th June 2018 at 11:00am in sealed envelopes with 4 copies (one original and 3 copies) and shall be opened the same day at 11:30am prompt local time in the presence of bidders or their representatives in the URCMHSBD Ltd board room. Late expressions of interest will be rejected.
Done at Kigali, on 21/05/2018