Public Service And Labor Jobs in Rwanda : Administrative Assistant to SPIU
- Company: Public Service And Labor
- Location: Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Under the supervision of the MIFOTRA/SPIU Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant shall have the following duties:
• Properly draft(correct content and form) documents that need to be prepared at the level of SPIU Coordination level
• Ensure SPIU meet the required administrative standards such as regular reporting obligations(meeting the quality standards and reporting timelines) to MIFOTRA’s management, MINECOFIN and other stakeholders who ought to be kept in the loop of projects implementation progress
• Verify the content and form of documents submitted to the Supervisor and be able to prepare a summary of each when needed
• Handle and forward correspondences received and sent by his/her Supervisor
• Dispatch documents to the MIFOTRA/SPIU Staff and ensure the monitoring of each document.
• Alert MIFOTRA/SPIU’s staff on any delayed submission of documents or any other delayed due task.
• Make required organization including logistical preparation of all MIFOTRA/SPIU Meetings
• Manage MIFOTRA/SPIU Coordinator’s agenda
• Set up and constantly update an effective filling system for SPIU and ensure proper custody of confidential files and information
• Serve as a resource person for Information about the Processes and modalities of MIFOTRA/SPIU’s activities and about end users
• Disseminate and exchange information on projects, programs and development priorities under MIFOTRA/SPIU
• Provide requested information to MIFOTRA/SPIU’s Client and orient them to appropriate services
• Analyse deliverable channels in MIFOTRA/SPIU report to MIFOTRA/SPIU Coordinator any deficiencies to be fixed
• Suggest/devise any mechanism that may bring any value and efficiency to SPIU functioning and provide a meaningful support to the SPIU Coordinator
• Any other task that would be assigned to her by the Supervisor.