Finance Manager BNBM Rwanda Ltd
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Company cash management
- Warehouse monthly inventory
- Bank transactions details and assessment
A degree and several years’ experience in the financial field will be required to gain a Finance Manager role.
A degree in the following fields will prove particularly advantageous:
- Accountancy or Finance with possession of an ACCA or CPA certificate
- Postgraduate degrees in financial management would also be beneficial for candidates looking to advance their career.
As well as formal qualifications, a Finance Manager Job description should detail the following qualities:
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com not later than 20th March2018.